Global Learning Champions
Educators exploring the interconnections between people and places around the world. It asks us to observe the similarities and differences that exist around our world today and relate these to our own lives.
Global Learning is not an ‘additional subject’ to cram into an overcrowded curriculum but goes the heart of what education is for.
1. Bringing Global perspectives into mainstream teaching.
2. Using globalisation themes to improve the quality of learning.
3. Practicing Global learning pedagogy in the classroom
4. Managing formal and informal learning spaces
5. Active participation and collaborative learning
6. Managing Technology Enhanced Learning
7. Micro teaching and peer to peer presentations
Duration: 3 days
Registration: Participants fees apply and block bookings for staff will attract a discount
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 7977652968.